Run your own scripts with custom nodes
Create Python scripts and integrate your favorite software, tools, and scripts into Instant Terra.
With Python scripts you can:
- Run any Python script.
- Customize your export or import.
- Import data (xml, JSON, or other format), for example parameters used as settings in other nodes.
- Run scripts to launch external software, and retrieve the results.
Run your GPU scripts using Instant Terra’s high performance, ultra-fast calculations.
With GPU scripts you can:
- Create generator nodes as well as tranformation nodes or composition nodes.
- Handle as many input and output terrains and masks as you needed.
- Use manipulators (translation, scale, rotation).
What else is new in version 1.8?
Distort your terrain with a swirl effect.
Set the location of the center of the effect and define the swirl angle to apply.
Nodes that are not real-time computed now show a progress bar. This concerns all the erosion nodes and any component using erosion nodes. Custom nodes based on Python scripts can also show a progress bar.
Gamma correction nodeThis node adds a gamma correction to correct the mask luminance.
C# / Python API (Instant Terra Pro only)
New option to hide the interface.
You can now run the API without opening the Instant Terra’s window.