Wysilab has released Instant Terra v1.9 with several new features and nodes:
- New Warp nodes
- Tiling available for compositions
- Equalizer for noises
- Painted masks based on input mask
- File name parameter
- Zoom camera – Control the speed
The Directional warp node transforms a terrain or mask by another terrain or mask that determines the displacement at each vertex.
The Vector Warp node distorts a terrain or mask by two inputs that determine the X and Y displacement at each vertex.
Composition with tiling
The Full Composition node, Full Composition with mask node, and Full mask composition node now have a new tiling option.
Equalizer for noises
You can now set the strength of each level of details in the Perlin noise, Billowy noise, Ridged noise, and Cellular noise terrain generators by using an equalizer to generate different effects.
Painted mask based on input mask
File name parameter
The file name nodes are now available and can be used:
- as optional parameters for Import & Export nodes,
- by components, to specify terrains, masks or color maps externally and therefore get more generic components,
- by Python custom nodes, to specify input or output files externally.
Zoom camera – Control the speed
Adjust the speed of the camera zoom by pressing the Ctrl or Shift keys while scrolling the mouse.
Set the default speed of the zoom in the Camera settings window.